Fallen?

~this is the 1st poem i ever made.. this is for the person I truly admire, He makes me feel happy and and i hope he feels he same way too.. i know that were just friends and i don't want to destroy that friendship that's why i expressed everything that i feel towards him through this short poem~


I don't know what to do every time I see you
What else can i do but to treasure every moment that I am with you
Your the one I can't forget ever since we've met
I don't know how did it happened but now I'm fallen

You bring joy to my heart,Your my brightest star in the dark
Your Eyes Have That Sparkle,That gives hope to my life
Your smile has that magic that makes me forget
that you are not mine and I am just a Friend

4 comments:

Leona said...

It's sad, though.

When the girl falls in love with the friend she can never have :(

Bebe said...

@Leona: you're right.. it really hurts a lot but what else can i do but to accept the truth and let him be happy with the right person that was destined for him.. if only i could be that girl.. :|

Vivek said...

@ Bebe ...Nice poem ...yes its love , which just happens ..and just gets going on on over it ..life seems so beautiful never before.

In life journey we makes friends ..over a priod of time and love takes it own sweet time to flourish ..so keep your finger crossed ..gud luck ..

Bebe said...

@Vivek: i'll definitely keep my finger crossed.. thnx btw!.. ^^,

Post a Comment