MY TOP 5 FAVORITE ANIME

Here are the list of
My Top 5 Favorite Animes.. ^^

1. Kimi ni Todoke


► I really really love this anime because i like the way how they changed my point of view about love. In this anime I've realized that when your loving a person you should love that person not because of what he is but because of what you become when you 're with him..

2. K-ON


► I love K-On because i can relate on their story as a musician.. I also liked it for the reason that the members of their band were composed of girls that really rocks! Its different from the usual band groups that we know.

3. Naruto


► I love Naruto because it values friendship and treasures relationship..

4. Detective Conan


► I really loved watching Detective Conan ever since I was in Elementary.. I love the whole story and on how Conan resolves every cases.. If I could have a son i wish he will be like him! lols.. XD

5. Lovely Complex

The reason why i love Lovely Complex is because it gives me hope that someday i will be able to find that right person that will love me despite of our differences.

That is my TOP 5 Favorite ANIMES! ^^

1 comments:

Bebe said...

peyborit q tlga yan!! i am so addicted to them.. ^^

Post a Comment